Transportation from Wilderness Lodge

This seems to be the biggest complaint I have read over the years on the boards. But we are still trying the WL for the first time this fall.
I think a lot of the resorts have transportation issues.

the Poly and GF share buses too but you don't see as many complaints. Don't worry too much and have fun;)

We've never found the transportation to be a problem. I think any WDW resort transportation has some complaints. The boat to MK is fun and relaxing.

One morning last year, we decided to take an adventure getting to MK. We took the WL TTC bus to the Resort monorail. The monorail came to a stop at GF. Someone had fallen ill at the MK stop and they were waiting for an ambulance. They said it would be at least 20 min. We decided to get off and eat some breakfast at GF. After grabbing a quick bite and looking around a bit, the monorail still was not running. (I think there was a new problem this time.) We were TRAPPED at the GF!!!

We went to Guest Services, and were taken in a cart to the boat dock to catch a ride to MK. Pretty cool! Needless to say, we arrived at MK WAY after our planned time, but it was an adventure to remember!!! We took the WL boat the rest of our stay! ;)

The buses ran frequently and the only one that seemed to take a while was the DTD bus, but I think that happens all over.

Lori

I was at WL last week and never waited more than 15 minutes for a boat or bus ... no complaints.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter