Trash to Treasure Swap

babslittleones

Mouseketeer
I just participated in a new type of swap. It was called a Trash to Treasure Swap. There are ten people or so in the swap. Everyone sends in 20 or so scrapbook items that you don't need any more. Once all the items are received then the supplies are swapped out with the other traders. You get back an envelope of about 20 or so different items. They may be exactly what you want or something you don't need again. That is what makes it a trash to treasure swap.

I got a bunch of die cuts and stickers that were great in my package. I also got some paper that isn't exactly what I needed but it was still fun to see what I got in the package.

Has anyone else done this type of swap?

Yes, I've been in some swaps like these. I love all kinds of swaps and these were fun. You have to make sure people aren't unloading junk, but mostly it's good.

Lisa

That sounds kind of neat !! I am always buying packs of things to use only 1 item.... Are you going to start one??? I would be interested !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter