Travel insurance question

Kellyh123

DIS Veteran
My parents are Florida residents. They are meeting us at Disney World 6-15. They have the Florida resident discount through CRO. At this time they do not have travel insurance. My father has to have surgery on June 2nd and they are hoping he can still go to WDW. My question is this? Is it to late for them to purchase travel insurance? Can this be purchased through CRO? About how much does it cost?
Thanks

Insurance can only be added to packages, not room-only reservations. With a package it needs to be added by the time final payment is made.

For your parent's reservation, they can cancel any time up until five days prior without penalty so there is no need for insurance anyway. :) I hope all goes well for your father!

thanks

I have gotten kind of confused because I have room only reservations but the due date for payment is 5-25 and we aren't going to be there until 6-15.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter