Tree House Villa's - photo

Anyone have a clue what they might charge per night to stay there? I have been wondering what the cost will be and what the transortation will be like. Maybe each house will get their own golf cart?:goodvibes

Anyone have a clue what they might charge per night to stay there? I have been wondering what the cost will be and what the transortation will be like. Maybe each house will get their own golf cart?:goodvibes

Dollar wise, I'm not sure but the points have been posted and they will be the same amount of points per night as a 2BR at SSR. I wouldn't count on getting a golf cart :laughing:

Thanks for the really great pictures! :) They must be like a tardis, much bigger on the inside than on the outside, they don't look like they would have 3 bedrooms?!! I would LOVE to stay in one of these and my son would think it was such an adventure!!!!! :upsidedow
Debsx

:lmao: Me thinks you've seen to much Dr. Who. :lmao: Am I the only one who got that?

HA! ha! :rotfl2: Yes, that or a Narnia situation!
Can't wait to see the inside of these! Does anyone know what, if anything, is planned in terms of them having their own pool and/or eatery?!!
Keep the photos coming!
Debsxxpirate:

Great pictures! Thanks for posting! My family and I stayed in the Villas a few years ago and it was a neat experience! :)

This was the first place I ever stayed when I was 2 and my parents took me to WDW! I'm so excited to see that their coming back!

they are on the points charts at dvc i think if i recall they are the same as a 2br at saratoga sprins they say they sleep 9 look under 2009 dvc points charts:santa: they are 243 for a week during value season

I love the look of those! I always thought the old ones were great, glad to see they are coming back. I believing for a chance to stay in one someday!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter