Trial Club Level Fastpass+ Purchase Program Planning & Discussion

I had read his post so I thought it would work, but if the dire predictions came through, I was prepared to fill the time by extending my Tiffins cocktail break on the outdoor porch. I'm nothing if not flexible.

So I think I missed your report, did you successfully duplicate FPs same day?

And yes, Nomad Lounge is ALWAYS the solution. :-)

So I think I missed your report, did you successfully duplicate FPs same day?

And yes, Nomad Lounge is ALWAYS the solution. :-)

I haven't been able to put together a full report in my true rambling style, but did pop in to say that I duplicated FOP, with no dire consequences, and that the ROL viewing area was excellent!

ETA: Nomad Lounge - how did I forget that name?

I haven't been able to put together a full report in my true rambling style, but did pop in to say that I duplicated FOP, with no dire consequences, and that the ROL viewing area was excellent!

ETA: Nomad Lounge - how did I forget that name?

Cool, thanks!

DSS called me after I had modified and told me I wasn’t allowed to do that. I know others here have done it; mine seems to be the first time (that anyone has reported) of specifically receiving a phone call about doing (or rather not doing) this.

Just curious if you attempted to change again, or decide against it?
I wonder if they are getting stricter with doubling? I really didn't have big plans on doubling up, but thought about doing it at Epcot. We did FOP 2x last summer on our day at AK, RD and FP, so not feeling a need to hit it 2x again.
Kind of a bummer that you pay $$ for extras, but they still try to limit you...

I wonder if they are getting stricter with doubling? I really didn't have big plans on doubling up, but thought about doing it at Epcot. We did FOP 2x last summer on our day at AK, RD and FP, so not feeling a need to hit it 2x again.
It sounds like they just had the bad luck of a CM reviewing their FPs, maybe they were emailing the intineray to the person? I had a CM do that when I made my F&W ressies last year. I got the review email in like 5 or 10 mins after getting off the phone. So my guess is a well meaning CM was just worried they would actually have issues with their FPs because that’s how the system is supposed to work (and the CM didn’t want to take the blame if something did go wrong).

Imagine how nice this program would be (and how much easier it would be for the CMs) if they just added 3 unrestricted anytimes... that would be ideal on all sides.
Those are “appeasement” Anytimes usually given out to right a wrong. :)

For 3 unrestricted, as in 3 consecutive FoP rides or 3 consecutive SDD, the price point would be much higher.

I’m still thinking about it. I’d really like to double up on a few, but I’m hesitant after what happened the first time I tried it. I have a while before I need to make a decision. I’m going to keep checking this thread for reports from anyone else who was/was not able to successfully modify and duplicate. Hopefully there will be an update from someone in the next week or two.

A friend of mine just got home from their trip, and doubled up on them for 2 of the 3 days. No concerns or issues using them. I expect mine (June 1-7) will go the same way.
I’m still thinking about it. I’d really like to double up on a few, but I’m hesitant after what happened the first time I tried it. I have a while before I need to make a decision. I’m going to keep checking this thread for reports from anyone else who was/was not able to successfully modify and duplicate. Hopefully there will be an update from someone in the next week or two.

What shows are CL preferred seating? Do you have to get name on list prior?
Specifically asking about HEA, Fantasmic and IllumiNations. Is there a place that lists where the seating is?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter