*Tricks & Tips Thread *

Paul Rodgers

Mouseketeer
So we all have our personal tips and tricks for navigating Disney World, and how to do rides, and get the most out of our vacation, of course without actually cheating the system and breaking rules. I haven't noticed there being an actual thread about it, so I figured I'd start one, just for sharing your tips and tricks to make your vacation ROCK! I'll start!

When I have a dining reservation in the back half of the World Showcase, or jumped on MDE and grabbed a Fastpass for almost anywhere in Epcot, we'll Uber to the Beach Club Resort and enter Epcot through the International Gateway. Especially for when we grabbed a fastpass and are hopping over from another park. This beats having to Uber through the entrance parking lot, walk to the main gates, go through the big security, and deal with all of the people/lines. I tell the guard at Beach Club that we're using the international gateway and he lets us through.

ALSO

If you get to Geyser Point at Copper Creek right after the lunch wave hits, usually between 1-3, you can snag one of the couch seats, which makes for a relaxing break away from the parks if you're looking for quick-service.

Ride popular rides during the parade or fireworks/nighttime shows for short lines. Character meals allow you to skip some M&G lines. Rope drop as much as possible (duh,lol). Try to sit in the back of KS so you can look behind you easier. Go slow and soak in the atmosphere and little details (we love looking for hidden Mickeys). Most resorts have movie nights and other activities, take advantage..they’re free! The Chip and Dale campfire singalong at FW is free and fun. We also carry ziplock bags of different sizes in our park bag for unfinished snacks, to keep phones dry on Splash, and many other uses. Also, sharpies are great for autographs and writing on GCs the remaining balance after each purchase. You can also hang a small over-the-door shoe holder on your stroller to hold drinks and other stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter