Trip 2: 'hot dog' here we come PTR

Status
Not open for further replies.

deepblue

Mouseketeer
Woohoo nearly time!

We are DD (22mth), DH (38 going on 8) and me (27) travelling on the direct Eurostar and staying at the HNY for 5 nights from 14 March on free dining.

This is our second trip and hoping all goes smoothly as DD has been ill this week. Fingers crossed for good weather too. I'm very excited on DD's behalf, I think she's going to have such a good time!

We're at the parks from Sun pm to Fri closing. On Tues we'll be going into Paris and, possibly, to Marne la Vallee on Thurs for half a day. Wed is St Patrick's Day with fireworks.

Were planning to eat at Steakhouse brunch, Silver Spur, Cafe Mickey, Annette's, Lucky Nugget, Agrabah, Walt's, Toad Hall, Casey's. Not all are booked and we'll see how we go but we generally prefer table service to counter service.

Must do's are btm, fireworks and stunt show for me, sm and cafe mickey for dh and most of fantasyland plus Playhouse Disney and animagique for DD. I also want to ride the railEroad, get to meet'n'greets in some of the other hotels, visit Salon Mickey and Starbucks, swim at the hotel and have glowtinis in Cafe Fantasia
and the Redwood Bar. There plenty more than that as well!

Wow! Sounds like you have a great trip planned!! :goodvibes

Hope you get some good character meets with your DD - they really make the trip magical don't they?!! :wizard: Sunday brunch has always really appealed to me. :lovestruc

Hurrah! In about two hours we will be on our way! I've had a very stressful week so looking forward to being sat on the plane and finally getting away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter