"Trip Box"

Dimples1973ca

Mouseketeer
Although our trip is Christmas 2009, I have started a "trip box". I was wondering who has a packing list to share? I went top the Super Store here in Dartmouth and got a fantastic deal on scrapbooking stickers all Disney related. They we are all 99 cents. I have added those to the box as well. Any suggestions will be great.
Thanks.:thumbsup2

O.k what is a trip box?
Our trip is 81 days away, we are going this christmas and my planning is done and now I need something to do to keep me occupied...maybe a tripbox.
I need to start looking for some sort of christmas tree that I can take with me....yeah right I know, but the disney florist christmas tree of 395.00 I cannot afford. If I had that much just sitting around I would stay for a couple more nights!!
so.... trip box?

I have misting fans, ponchos, travel containers so far in my trip box. I have asked DH for small things for the box like Disney bandaids, lanyards etc... for stocking stuffers this Christmas. These will all go in my Trip Box.

:lovestruc I totally have to do this for our bounce back trip next year. Already I have misplaced :sad2: our photo pass. :guilty: We hadn't even looked at the pictures. :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter