Trip cut short

disneydietitian

Earning My Ears
This week was our first DVC trip and I tested positive for Covid so we are heading home. I’ve avoided it all this time and I’m so sad to have to leave Disney! I know cases are up and with the crowds, I can’t say I’m surprised. However, we did get 5 great nights and 4 park days and I’ll get to still use the points and the other 2 park passes eventually. It’s just such a bummer! I had Moonlight Magic for tomorrow too. :(

So sorry this happened to you. It happened to me over 4th of July. We only managed one night and I started feeling sick the next day, so I took a test. It is SUCH a bummer to have to cut a vacation short. I feel that disappointment!

I hope you feel better soon.

This week was our first DVC trip and I tested positive for Covid so we are heading home. I’ve avoided it all this time and I’m so sad to have to leave Disney! I know cases are up and with the crowds, I can’t say I’m surprised. However, we did get 5 great nights and 4 park days and I’ll get to still use the points and the other 2 park passes eventually. It’s just such a bummer! I had Moonlight Magic for tomorrow too. :(
So very sorry your trip was cut short. Hope you are feeling better soon.

Glad you're feeling better! My daughter, her boyfriend and I all tested positive after we returned home at the end of July. None of us felt bad when we were there, but my daughter's boyfriend started having a scratchy throat our last day and then my daughter started feeling bad and I did too while driving home (FL to OH). Luckily, none of us felt too bad and we were all fully recovered by the middle of August.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter