Trip Dining Review

collegeprogram01

Mouseketeer
we just got back from our nine day trip yesterday...we had a great time even with getting a 24 hour stomach bug and a kidney stone! With that said...We were very very disappointed in most of our dining experiences. I am 42 and have been there over 30 times and what all the trips that I remember, this was by far the worse. here is a couple of examples

Cape May Cafe- It was ok...everything was salty and bland. Clam were like rubber, carved meat was all fat. best part was the pizza and dessert. that is pretty sad. waitress was not nice at all and seemed like she was bothered to be there

Edison Room. Great dinner and staff...probably the best dinner of the trip

Chrystal Palace Breakfast- Same old as usual...again...staff was not too friendly.

Grand Floridian Cafe- was like a upscale diner with cold food. I mentioned it to the waitress about the temp of all of our meal and she got annoyed. never aqain there and that use to be a hidden gem.

Coral Reef- This was a great meal...got the lobster boil...was good. great staff

Trails End- OMG STAY AWAY...this was the meal i was looking forward to the most...was the worst...either the food was dry or soggy. NEVER EVER AGAIN! Waitress hated her job...just mean.

Tempin Edo- Always great. must do every trip

Tonys Town Square- AGAIN...cold food...bland...just not good.

Kona- Dry and tasteless.

The QS meals for lunch were better in most cases then our TS meals. We booked a long weekend trip in August and for the first time got the QS plan.

We go every year for 9 days and sometimes throw a long weekend in somewhere and over all the trip was a let down and I cant believe i am saying this....I love Disney and will always go. besides the food what was more concerning was the staff overall...it is not what it use to be for sure.

sorry for the rant!

Wow, so sorry to hear about the disappointments...especially Grand Floridian Cafe where we just had one of the best experiences of our trip. Appreciate your insight!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter