Trip Report 2nd - 8th May - Final day added

Day 7 - 8th May 2010

Well, we are home again - managed to avoid any volcanic ash luckily.

Up early to get everyone organised to check out. At about 9.30 reception phoned to say that we had got our late checkout until 12, but at that stage we were nearly ready to go, so we checked out at 10 - our first time ever! We got the bus to Disney at 10.30. The crowds going towards the parks were huge - much bigger than all week. We went into the Disneyland Park. The idea was to meet Princess Tiana, but with so many people about we decided to give it a miss. Instead we had a ride on IASW. Then the girls wanted to go to the playground in Frontierland, so we went there for a short play & then over to Annettes for lunch at 12.15. I nipped out after we ordered in search of my Princess Tiana & found her. If seemed a shame to just get one, so I bought another 2 - Belle & Jasmine - for Nicole & Natasha of course! When I got back to the restaurant, the meals had arrived. We ate up quickly & got the bill & paid even before we were finished because we absolutely had to catch the bus at 13.28 back to the Marriott to be in time for our taxi. So back to the Marriott, got the bags out of storage while the girls had a last play in the playroom & then John from Ezyshuttle arrived to bring us to the airport. The queue for Easyjet flights was crazy & it took us an hour to get to the check in desk! So we didn't have to long to wait for our flight which left in time, getting us back into Belfast at 5.30 & we were home for 7.30pm to 2 very excited dogs! We are just glad we got there & back with no disruption from the volcano which seems to be starting to cause more trouble for flights again. Nicole was wrecked & went straight to bed even after sleeping the whole way home from the airport. Natasha was still going strong at 8.30 (9.30 French time) when I popped out to Sainsburys to get some groceries. I think it was something to do with the Fanta orange she had for lunch - the first & I think last time she has got a fizzy drink! She was just hyper!

I will post the photos when I get them downloaded from the camera.

Sounds like another great trip! Glad you managed to avoid any delays or disruptions.

Looking forward to the photos - thanks for posting :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter