Trip To Pet Store Mickey Mouse Fish

rentingspace

love life & live it!! Love my boys!
I went to the pet store with my 2 sons over the weekend to get some new fish for thier fish tank. I could not believe it.:rolleyes1 They have a fish that is named Mickey Mouse. He's pure white except for his tail fin which has the stamp of the black Mickey Mouse symbol. Of course the kids named him."Mickey":rolleyes1

We have a Mickey Mouse fish. He is orange with a black Mickey head at the base of his tail. DBF picked it just for me on his last trip to the pet store. His name is Grommet. He is our 2nd Mickey fish. The first is in the great Toilet Bowl in the sky.:sad1:

can we see his picture? I guess there is no "fish swap" going on when mickey meets his maker- you won't be able to fool anyone.

These look pretty cool! I did a google search and this is what I found- :) Thanks!

redMickeyMouse_39fe9.jpg

That is too cute! I haven't had a fish in years and now I want to go out and get a Mickey one!

Yep....DS just got 2 of them for his new fishtank! He took quite a while to find ones that had the most "perfect" mickey heads!!

It looks like I'm about to add on to my community tank! Thanks for the info.

Bobbi:goodvibes

Well, I do chuckle when I pass the produce in the grocery, just what makes an apple "Mickey Mouse Brand?" Maybe Disney already knows about these fish.
Bobbi

Thank you for putting a picture on. I'm not technical enough yet to get that done. My sons fish is pure white with the mickey on the tail. :banana:

How cute! Too bad the Disney Magazine isn't still around. That would be a great one for the hidden mickey page.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter