Tron AP preview thread

Soft openings work too. I just can't imagine they would do all this testing up to March 12th and then let the ride sit idle for 3 weeks until the official opening on April 4th. That doesn't make any sense. Both the ride and the staff need lots of practice before the official opening day. If I remember correctly, they did a lot of soft openings on previous rides when there was this much time gap. But they would be unannounced and you would just have to be lucky to show up at the right place. Maybe some cast members would get a heads up in advance if you had a friend.

Good luck to everyone getting your previews! I look forward to doing it to myself. If I don't get in this spring I know I have another chance in the fall. Looks like a fun one. My only concern is the demand on the accessibility seats. All the word from the cast member previews where people who were not disabled but we're tall and could not fit the regular ride vehicles were in line for the accessible seats. Going to make it hard for those of us who actually have disabilities. Fortunately Guardians of the Galaxy is my favorite ride. I'm looking forward to Tron going to a virtual queue so I can get on Guardians more easily

Soft openings work too. I just can't imagine they would do all this testing up to March 12th and then let the ride sit idle for 3 weeks until the official opening on April 4th. That doesn't make any sense. Both the ride and the staff need lots of practice before the official opening day. If I remember correctly, they did a lot of soft openings on previous rides when there was this much time gap. But they would be unannounced and you would just have to be lucky to show up at the right place. Maybe some cast members would get a heads up in advance if you had a friend.

Good luck to everyone getting your previews! I look forward to doing it to myself. If I don't get in this spring I know I have another chance in the fall. Looks like a fun one. My only concern is the demand on the accessibility seats. All the word from the cast member previews where people who were not disabled but we're tall and could not fit the regular ride vehicles were in line for the accessible seats. Going to make it hard for those of us who actually have disabilities. Fortunately Guardians of the Galaxy is my favorite ride. I'm looking forward to Tron going to a virtual queue so I can get on Guardians more easily

They may move Guardians to stand by line when Tron opens. Lately it seems like they only like to have 1 virtual queue ride at at time.

Still waiting. 2 hours 15 minutes. Not even at the halfway mark yet. Thinking it's not gonna happen for me this time. First time in years and years.
I even made it into the preview for Pandora so many, many years ago. Oh well.
Don't give up. Started waiting at 9:16am EST and finally down to 39 minutes as of 11:59am EST.

LATE Notice - wife is in the queue with 2 minutes to go if anyone needs help. I already booked ours ealier today.

Make sure you are logged in. Try a different browser, device, or incognito window.

EDIT: Is your pass valid for those days?

Disney Vacation Club Member Disney Sorcerer Pass Renewal
Expires September 30, 2023

I only have an iPhone at this time, so I don’t have any other option. I am logged in.
(I’m not sure how you log in incognito?)

I can only do the 5th, so I've been refreshing for over 20 minutes. Different dates/times keep popping up (except the 5th). I've got nothing to lose so I'm just refreshing and if they kick me out or it gets full, I'm ok with that.

Well I'm in now, but I guess Pirate Pass holders aren't allowed to select a date. "

Something Went Wrong

Unfortunately, we did not find events that meet your criteria at this time due to one or more of the following reasons:
  • You have already made a reservation for this event
  • Your pass type or the pass type of someone on your Registered Guest list isn't eligible for this event
  • Your party size is too large
  • The event is sold out
Please check pass types and try adjusting your party size, Guest list and/or event date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter