TRON D23 Preview

View attachment 749136The pics sure don’t do you (us?) any favors. No good hair days here - in some pics my hair looks gray and in others purple (more Tron-ish maybe). We got ten pics, and I’d consider this the best one!
That’s a great picture! I like they have a few different angles now. Some ride photos aren’t clear depending where we’re sitting. My TRON photos didn’t come out so hot but I love this one from GotG last Monday.
F1573AEB-BBD8-49A1-899B-BB1D59FF57AB.jpeg
We were front row and it was 1 million % awesome lol. We finished up our trip on this note.

So I made a separate thread about Tron because I didn’t see anything...and the descriptions there make me think I shouldn’t even bother. It sounds like you’re squashed uncomfortably on a bicycle-like contraption? My real concerns are whether it’s as nausea inducing as Guardians (which is why I hate that ride) and whether I could even where my glasses...Also, the ride apparently is very short ?

Thanks !

So I made a separate thread about Tron because I didn’t see anything...and the descriptions there make me think I shouldn’t even bother. It sounds like you’re squashed uncomfortably on a bicycle-like contraption? My real concerns are whether it’s as nausea inducing as Guardians (which is why I hate that ride) and whether I could even where my glasses...Also, the ride apparently is very short ?

Thanks !
I looked at my pix from D23 preview. I had my glasses on for some of the rides. I rode 5 times.

Since there isn't spinning I think youll be ok. Can you do EE? For me that is closest since RR has inversions and tron does not.

We were not at all uncomfortable. It was little strange the 1st ride leaning forward to start but after that it was fine.

Short yes but so fun!

Thanks !
We didn’t feel squashed, but to be transparent we haven’t hit a ride where we couldn’t fit.

I don’t know about Guardians (bizarrely, I haven’t been on it), but I think this is less prone to causing motion sickness. There’s no spinning.

Regarding glasses- I never take my glasses off, BUT- I use a strap. My glasses are generally that thick plastic style with no nose pads, so I just like the extra security a strap gives.

It’s about a minute long, which is short, but again, still fun!

I looked at my pix from D23 preview. I had my glasses on for some of the rides. I rode 5 times.

Since there isn't spinning I think youll be ok. Can you do EE? For me that is closest since RR has inversions and tron does not.

We were not at all uncomfortable. It was little strange the 1st ride leaning forward to start but after that it was fine.

Short yes but so fun!
I love EE ..yay! I’ve been looking forward so much to TRON, so I really want to love it …thank you!

We didn’t feel squashed, but to be transparent we haven’t hit a ride where we couldn’t fit.

I don’t know about Guardians (bizarrely, I haven’t been on it), but I think this is less prone to causing motion sickness. There’s no spinning.

Regarding glasses- I never take my glasses off, BUT- I use a strap. My glasses are generally that thick plastic style with no nose pads, so I just like the extra security a strap gives.

It’s about a minute long, which is short, but again, still fun!
Thanks! I have the same kind of glasses - I never wear a strap, but that’s a good idea …

I didn’t quite get motion sickness on GoG, but it wasn’t pleasant ….not every ride is meant for everyone, and that’s fine.

Tron sounds exhilarating !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter