Tropical night and doc question

tbuot

DIS Veteran<br><font color=navy>Wishes upon a star
Are shorts allowed for "Mexicali..." night? I see that they are not for other casual nights..wondering because that's what my children have as their tropical attire.

Also, when filling out the cruise "transportation" coupon...destination is left blank ....do we put Port Canaveral or Western Itin. or what? I am also a little confused. I read that this is the only coupon we need for the DCL busses to take us from the airport to the port and from the port to the airport. If we only have one won't they ask us for one for the trip back.

Thanks for the replies in advance....5 more days!!!

Oh boy! I'm glad someone asked this question about the cruise docs ground transportation coupon. I was just about to do that myself. Our itinerary is correct wtih DCL ground transportation indicated before and after the cruise. But, was wondering about that one ground transportation coupon. Although it says that's all we'll need, still makes me wonder. Although our itinerary is a bifferent in that we're going back to WDW after the cruise.

Hope someone can clue us in as to how this works.:D

When we got on the buses to go back to the airport, we never had to show anyone our tickets for transfers. We just asked a CM which bus was going to the airport, and that's the one we got on. We were in the front of the bus and watched as others got on, and no one was showing any transfer tickets. Hmmmm!
Ann

Yes, shorts are fine for the Mexicali/Tropicali nights. :)

And I've never had them collect a coupon for the transfers either; I think your name is on a manifest of those with transfers, so don't worry. :)

Thanks for the info. I am glad to hear I am not missing a coupon.

But, anybody know the answer to my question of what to put in the destination blank? Am I correct in assuming that this would be Port Canaveral even though I will be going to and from Port C and the airport.

Should I write: Destination-Port Canaveral or Destination- Port Canaveral/ Orlando Inter. Airport?

Thanks for your info. and patience with all my questions

I don't recall filling in that blank. I'm not positive, but I think that it was filled in for me when I checked in for the bus at the airport Hyatt (stayed there the night before). I think they took this coupon at that point. I think once our names were checked against a roster before boarding for the trip back to the airport, but usually, we just get on at the port with no questions asked.

I took the seven day western cruise. I decided to tack on a couple of days after the cruse at WDW. So, on my transfer coupon, I put the WDW hotel that I was going to after my cruise. If you are going back to the airport you would put the airport down. Hope this makes sense . . . .:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter