trouble booking online?

MLbooks

<font color=CC0000><b>WL Vet</b></font color>
Anyone else having trouble booking the FTP online through disneyworld.com? I've been looking for a few days, and tried this morning and NOTHING is available. Anybody else having the same problem?

Thanks - Mary

I've had this problem with disney.com when checking for availability. I have found that when they're adding stuff to the site, sometimes the 'checking resort inventory' page keeps clicking on then finally a 'no rooms available at your resort' message comes up. This has turned out not to be the case, so I would double check by trying later on, or phoning CRO.

There seems to be a problem for booking the Fairytale Package. I plugged in some random dates for the FT and it showed no availibilty but the same dates for room only and Dreammaker show that there is availability for many resorts. Try putting in your dates for either room only or the Dreammaker package and see if that works. Or call CRO/WDTC. Good Luck!

I just got off the phone with WDTC. They are aware that the site is having problems...and suggest for everyone to call instead of using the engine for now because it is claiming no availability when there is still availability across the board.

I'm so glad to see this. I've spent the last hour plugging in every resort and getting no availability. I couldn't believe that I had waited to long! Hope by bumping this it helps someone else.

Hi everyone - I realized that it must have been some computer glitch and that they are getting ready for the Fairy Tale package media blitz tomorrow. So I called CRO this afternoon and booked Wilderness Lodge for 7 nights in September! I am SO EXCITED!
Flying from LaGuardia, 7 nights at WL (standard room), town car, and UPH for 4: $2,764!!!:Pinkbounc

Now I'm learning everything I can about WL!

Mary

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter