Trying to book for January

Cjtigger

Mouseketeer
The website will not let me book for January. Do I have to call Reservations?

Thanks,

As I understand you have to call and do a room only reservation and put down one nights rate. Then when prices are finalized you can change to a package

Packages should come out next month (June). Then you can do online. Otherwise you need to call for a room only.

As others have posted, 2019 rates should be out sometime this summer. You can call and book RO now, which will be quoted at the highest rate for 2018, then automatically adjusted once the new rates are released. If you want to book a package or book online, you have to wait until the rates come out. With that said, if you want a package, it's probably best to wait until the new rates come out because if you book RO now and change to a package later, the RO will have to be cancelled/refunded and a package booked, requiring a new deposit of $200. Since RO and packages are different reservation systems, money paid toward one cannot be applied to the other.

We go through this every year, it’s much easier to just wait and book online. The rooms will not be booked up January is pretty quiet

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter