Trying to find the name of a movie

MrThorndkye

Earning My Ears
Hi I am new to this board and have been trying to find the title of a certain movie for about 20 years with no luck. I've tried everything from google to talking to other movie fans, without any luck at all.

In the Disney Home Video previews that came after the feature on the old clamshell releases, there was a 30 second clip of a man in a hat (that looked like Tim Conway) asking a strong man "Am I in your way?" The strong man then grabs him and pushes him in a shopping cart into a stack of balls in what looks like a supermarket. Does anyone know the title to this film? I've been on a Disney shopping spree lately, and have yet to find the correct film (although I did get to watch alot of old classics I've never seen before). Thank you so much for your help.

From Youtube: Walt Disney Home Video lineup trailer - ca. 1986-87

The clip is from Baby: Secret of The Lost Legend. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

First things first, Welcome to the Dis Mr. Thorndyke!:) I looked at Tim Conway movies on imdb.com and it looks like he was in only a few Disney titles. One was the Apple Dumpling Gang, he may have had a hat in that film. Perhaps the Shaggy D.A.? Maybe take a look at Conway's Disney work and something will stand out for you?

Apologies if you've already tried this. Nice to have you with us, if you find out which movie it is, please let us know. :earsboy:

Can't be of much help but I believe the Apple Dumpling Gang movies were westerns. Not sure they had shopping carts back in them days.

Hi-thank you for the welcome. It's not the Shaggy DA....I've seen that about 50 times...and it's not Apple Dumpling for obvious reasons. LOL I'm not even sure if it's Tim Conway. Maybe it was a movie that Disney released but didn't make, and only distributed? I am going to keep looking.

I contacted Disney directly. They were very helpful. The movie is Gus. Thanks to everyone who tried helping.

Thanks for the update! "Gus"...not one of the Disney timeless classics is it?;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter