• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

TTC options - which parks have a bus?

lpoeppelman

DIS Veteran
I have called Disney twice but want confirmation that I can get to all parks from the TTC... specifically Hollywood studios. Every agent I speak to says 'yes', but my friend is there now and said she couldn't take a bus to Hollywood from there. I feel bad that I gave her bad advice.

Please advise!

Park buses don't run from the TTC.

Your friend should either walk to the Poly or go to MK to get a bus

Never, ever trust anything you hear from a phone CM

Busses were moved years ago to the MK bus area. The only bus I know of recently at the TTC is to Epcot when the TTC-EP monorail isn't running.

The only buses that use TTC are off-site resort buses, and as mentioned, Epcot buses if the monorail is down.
All park to park buses now leave from the MK bus area...where the resort buses always were.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter