TTS Costs when Selling

kimpossible

DIS Veteran
Just toying with the idea of selling my contract in favor of a 100 pt BWV and a 100 pt AKV. (Instead of just getting 30 add-on at AKV)

What kind of commision fees do they charge? I heard a rumor of 10% is that true? Any discounts offered if the contract was originally purchased through them?

Thanks-

Kim

Just toying with the idea of selling my 170 pt BWV contract in favor of a 100 pt BWV and a 100 pt AKV. (Instead of just getting 30 add-on at AKV)

What kind of commision fees do they charge? I heard a rumor of 10% is that true? Any discounts offered if the contract was originally purchased through them?

Thanks-

Kim

When we looked around for who to sell to we were told they charged 10%. We chose to go with another DVC exclusive Timeshare broker and we also bought from them so she gave us a commission discount. We are being charged 8%.

When I've sold I always ended up doing it myself to save on the commission. On a large contract that 8 or even 10% is significant!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter