Tuesday's MATH (yes I said MATH) RIDDLE

L107ANGEL said:
A math riddle?!!!! No Good Morning Sunshine for you :rolleyes:
Yeah, from time to time she gives in to pressure from the handful of math lovers around here & decides to torture us with a math riddle :rolleyes:
I am the anti math riddle goddess............you'll never get math on my day :teeth:

Okay since some people insist I actually lead us somewhere and since it is talk like a pirate day and since you all go googily moogily (easy Craig) over Captain Jack, let's walk the plank of the Black Pearl......

pirates9.jpg

Arrrrggggh, this place is driving me nuts! :wave: Carol!

Syd:
anipilot.gif

Larsy: (and the OLD man!) ;) ly/mi Matt!
anipilot.gif

spectrum:
anipilot.gif

Cami:
anipilot.gif

and :welcome: to the riddle ...

cindi:
anipilot.gif

and

indigo:
anipilot.gif

Math!!! :yay:
Good morning, I'm in.

The problem here is that we just recieved the credit card bill in the mail yesterday which includes our trip to Disney. I need all of these coins to help pay it off.

L107ANGEL said:
Dang!!! I go to take a shower and the answer was right waiting for me :rolleyes: Good Morning Cindi :sunny:

Angel, the answer is not ooops, sorry!

At least not to the riddle.

It may very well be the answer to several other things around here.

Duck:
anipilot.gif

sher: :rolleyes: :teeth:
anipilot.gif

Dyan:
anipilot.gif

Buzzy.......yeah...that excuse will wash. Geez, where's my drink? ;) and....nice tags! :teeth:
anipilot.gif

lewdyan1 said:
TU - still waiting...

Hold your pants on, sister. I had 800 PM's!!!!!!

and crap on a cracker....I wish I had remembered it was Talk Like a Pirate day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pirate:

GaTech said:
The problem here is that we just recieved the credit card bill in the mail yesterday which includes our trip to Disney. I need all of these coins to help pay it off.
Those credit card companies are such fun suckers :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

lewdyan1 said:
Thank you! :)

What is it Lassie? What are you trying to say? Did Timmy fall in the well again?

14059.jpg

A sailor meets a pirate in a bar, and they take turns telling about their adventures on the seas. The sailor notes that the pirate has a peg-leg, a hook and an eye patch.

The sailor asks "So, how did you end up with the peg-leg?"

The pirate replies: "We were in a storm at sea, and I was swept overboard into a school of sharks. Just as my men were pulling me out, a shark bit my leg off."

"Wow!" said the sailor. "What about the hook?"

"Well," replied the pirate, "we were boarding an enemy ship and were battling the other sailors with swords. One of the enemy cut my hand off."

"Incredible!" said the sailor. "And how did you get the eye patch?"

"A seagull-dropping fell into my eye," replied the pirate.

"You lost your eye to a seagull-dropping?" the sailor asked incredulously. "Well," said the pirate,"it was my first day with the hook..."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter