Tusker House Dinner ADR time?

Pirate Dad

Dad of two pixie-dust daughters.
I have a dinner ADR for Tusker House for 5:05pm but just noticed the dinner hours for TH are 4-5pm! :confused3

Please tell me 5pm is just the last time they allow people to sit for the buffet dinner. :scared1:

If that's the case: (i) are they going to rush us and (ii) will they still be serving fresh food that time?

Bump.

Thinking of switching lunch reservation to dinner reservation. There is a 5pm time open but restaurant only open 4-5pm for dinner? Can someone clarify?

I can't promise this but I did read it on another thread. They stated that they always took reservations until right before (or in the case of 5:05 ADR right after) close and the kitchen always expected to be open at least an hour after offical close time. They made the comment (and I want to say it was CM who worked in a restaurant) that they would not break down the breakfast buffet until the last guest was leaving. My guess is that it would work the same for dinner. I know that last trip we had a 8:50 ADR at Coral Reef (which I know isn't a buffet like Tusker, but bear with me) and they took excellent care of us. Didn't feel rushed and actually got 'extra' pixie dust and attention I felt. If this is wrong, please someone correct me.

And if nothing else then this is a big bump!!! :jumping1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter