TV Throwdown: Friends vs Seinfeld

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
What, in your opinion, is the better show? Is it Friends or is it Seinfeld? Is it both? Do you hate both shows with such a passion that you'd rather watch The Voice on repeat?

I loved both shows! Even now, every time I turn my tv either one of those shows is on, and I still tune in and laugh.

If I had to choose between them, Friends wins.

At the time, I would have said Seinfeld.

But now, I am much more likely to watch an episode of Friends.

I enjoyed both in "real time" but I'm not interested in revisiting either of them. I actually tried to re-watch some Seinfeld episodes and it was just "meh." Part of the appeal of those shows was watching them and comparing notes with friends/co-workers the next day. When you eliminate that aspect, they just seem out-dated to me.

Seinfeld ❤️❤️ I liked him long before he had a show and still do
Friends is good and I enjoyed the show at the time but reruns - nah I’ll pass - but I will say I’ve watched shows the actors went on too and enjoyed them and will watch them in reruns

I am a big fan of both of them... I might give a slight edge to Seinfeld. I have been rewatching that on Netflix lately.

I was too busy with teens to watch much of Friends so will say Seinfeld but I wouldn't watch either now.

What, in your opinion, is the better show? Is it Friends or is it Seinfeld? Is it both? Do you hate both shows with such a passion that you'd rather watch The Voice on repeat?
You're three for three. Never watched an episode of any of those. I did try to watch Seinfeld and Friends once, didn't make it through the episode.

Seriously …no contest. Seinfeld. Don’t get me wrong, I love stupid comedy but Friends never did it for me …Seinfeld was brilliant in the delivery

Never really cared for either. Both seemed like yet another situation comedy where a group of friends sat around and tried to say funny things to each other.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter