TV/VCR carrier for inside the vehicle found at Target

princessmomma

DIS Veteran
I noticed a thread a while back, inquiring about a good way to strap down the TV/VCR in a vehicle. We found one at Target for $50.

This is actually a case that the unit fits it, it has a shoulder strap for carrying. Also there is a zipper in the front that easily opens to display the screen.

Now for anchoring this thing down, well it is not the greatest, but it does keep it in place. Our unit sits on a console between our two front seats of our van. The carrier comes with four straps, there are two that wrap around the shoulder rests of the two front seats and two that wrap around the base of the seats. It is really secure once it is in place.

Another thing I like about it is that the straps can be easily snapped in and out of place to remove/replace the TV.

I hope this helps someone.

We used this bag on our trip last year and several time since then. It really secures the TV well. We paid well over $50.00 and felt it was worth the money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter