Typhoon Lagoon H2O party

We’ve never been to Typhoon Lagoon, but have done BB and the kids loved it. So we went ahead and bought tix for this. Can anyone tell me if the slides are open at 6pm? It says the event starts at 8pm but you can get into the park starting at 6pm. I was just curious what’s available from 6-8?

Also, if we’re relying on Disney transportation, is this a park where you’d have to catch a bus to AK and then transfer onto a bus to TL? Thx!
Everything is open at 6, you are just still dealing with people from the day crowd at that point, so waits might be longer than they will be once the party starts.

We’ve never been to Typhoon Lagoon, but have done BB and the kids loved it. So we went ahead and bought tix for this. Can anyone tell me if the slides are open at 6pm? It says the event starts at 8pm but you can get into the park starting at 6pm. I was just curious what’s available from 6-8?

Also, if we’re relying on Disney transportation, is this a park where you’d have to catch a bus to AK and then transfer onto a bus to TL? Thx!
Last time we went, everything closed at 8:00 to let regular day guests out and we were waiting a good half an hour before things opened up again. So we had half an hour of doing nothing. I wish on H2O nights, the park closed at 7:00.

As for transportation, Animal Kingdom is only for transfers to Blizzard Beach. You'll have to catch a bus to Disney Springs and transfer to Typhoon Lagoon from there. This really stinks too. The bus situation isn't very good right now anyway, but now you'll have every Disney resort guest attending that's the party converging into one location all trying to get on a bus. Luckily, TL isn't far, but I'm still glad that we'll have a rental car.

Last time we went, everything closed at 8:00 to let regular day guests out and we were waiting a good half an hour before things opened up again. So we had half an hour of doing nothing. I wish on H2O nights, the park closed at 7:00.

As for transportation, Animal Kingdom is only for transfers to Blizzard Beach. You'll have to catch a bus to Disney Springs and transfer to Typhoon Lagoon from there. This really stinks too. The bus situation isn't very good right now anyway, but now you'll have every Disney resort guest attending that's the party converging into one location all trying to get on a bus. Luckily, TL isn't far, but I'm still glad that we'll have a rental car.
Would a Uber be a better option than all the moving around with Disney springs?

The hours for Typhoon Lagoon are 10am-7pm the event is 8p-11p the ticket says we can get in at 6pm.. are they going to clear out the water park@ 7 and make the party people wait till 8pm to go back in?

The hours for Typhoon Lagoon are 10am-7pm the event is 8p-11p the ticket says we can get in at 6pm.. are they going to clear out the water park@ 7 and make the party people wait till 8pm to go back in?
If it runs as it did in the past, you will get a wristband and will not need to clear the park. That hour would be a good time to eat, assuming the restaurants stay open during that time.

If it runs as it did in the past, you will get a wristband and will not need to clear the park. That hour would be a good time to eat, assuming the restaurants stay open during that time.
well right I am assuming we dont leave but we are probably told to leave the water for the hour.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter