uggg... I don't do...

drivencrazy

DIS Veteran
I don't do throw up! Ok, so now it's all going to hit and so much for getting to bed!

My almost 3 year old just puked ALL over. Not just a little, usually (ok, she's only been sick like 2 other times...) but usually it starts with a little... NO this time it had to be a TON! All over in her hair and her bed is covered, then I must not of heard, or she didn't say anything and she got out of bed so it is from her bed to door... Then all over her floor since I went in to see what was going on and I got to see first hand!

I DO NOT do throw up, it is always hubbys job... guess I have to do it now!

Poor baby, she knows that I can't stand it and she is doing her best to not do it anymore. I gave her a bucket just incase and she tells me, "take it away, I don't need it more." Good thing I didn't listen!

She is trying to get to sleep on my floor, can't sleep in her room the floor is wet!

Lets hope this is not things to come! On a good note, I picked up my Explorer from the shop today and it looks great! It got backed into lastweek, yes, right before hubby left so we had to deal with that!

Oh man, it's the worst when the kids are sick or you are. No one to come in and help. It's like a horror movie or something.

:hug: I, too have a phobia of barf. I just can't handle it. It always happens when dh is deployed. Except this last Tuesday, when he was just at work all evening.:rolleyes:

Hope it passes quickly!

My poor baby... all night lastnight, about once an hour, I could have almost set my clock by it! Last time she did it was about 6 am... she slept TONS today and was asking to go to bed. She only ate one bite of oatmeal for breakfast, 1/2 cracker around lunch, and a bite of soup for dinner. She did eat 6 small cheese (spiderman) crackers a bit ago. She has sipped on 7up and water all day. This afternoon, she did get up and play for about 20 minutes so that is always a good sign.

I got the crap too... but worse than her (both ends...), I would feel a bit better and then barf and have to lay down... this went on pretty much all day... it's been about 2 hours since I puked so hopefully I am getting over it as well.

2 down, well almost down, lets hope that the other 3 don't get it, or anything else.

On the bright side, my hubby called and said that he is there, the rooming isn't great, pretty much you have to walk over everyones stuff to get you your bed or out the door... but he is there and we are counting down the days!

Now my 4 year old has it :( Today he has his 2 last basketball games... I guess he won't be making them :( Never fails, when it rains, it poors... or should I say it snows!!! Because it is now snowing here, the roads are already ICE and I have to pick up my 10 year old from her basketball in about 45 minutes and the almost 13 year old is at her school doing some Math Counts... we will have to pick her up around 1!

I sure hope he is feeling better SOON! My poor baby boy!

Hope yours feels better soon as well!

Now my 4 year old has it :( Today he has his 2 last basketball games... I guess he won't be making them :( Never fails, when it rains, it poors... or should I say it snows!!! Because it is now snowing here, the roads are already ICE and I have to pick up my 10 year old from her basketball in about 45 minutes and the almost 13 year old is at her school doing some Math Counts... we will have to pick her up around 1!

I sure hope he is feeling better SOON! My poor baby boy!

Hope yours feels better soon as well!

:hug: I hope yours feels better soon, too!!
Dh has it now too.
I keep saying that we need to be glad it isn't Christmas. The kids have been sick the past two Christmases.

:hug: I hope yours feels better soon, too!!
Dh has it now too.
I keep saying that we need to be glad it isn't Christmas. The kids have been sick the past two Christmases.

That's no good! I hope everyone is over it by Christmas as well! My 4 year old didn't get it to bad... 430am he puked... then puked 2 more times had a nasty poo and he is as good as new!! So far anyhow!

But the baby (almost 3 year old) just isn't herself today :( She has a bit of a cough and her nose is running (clear for the most part) but she is pale and rosie rosie cheeks... no fever so far (that I have cought anyhow) and just not herself! She is crabby as crabby gets and will play for a bit then wants to just lay with her blanket...

It's always something! I am very thankful that the 10 and 12 year old girls seem just fine!! Knock on wood! But they don't show any signs of being sick... well the 10 year old keeps saying she is cold.... I keep telling her to keep herself warn so she doesn't get sick!

So when I think we are all getting over this.................

Now, my two oldest girls have it! They are 10 and 13 (next Monday!) So thankfully they were both able to make it to the bathroom and not make to much mess! And I didn't have to get up with them every single time (although I would have if they had wanted me with them)... So here we go again! They are both going to stay in their rooms, they have tv/dvd's and will probably sleep most of the day anyhow but we don't want it going around again!

So now my poor bib babies are sick......:sick: :guilty:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter