Uh-Oh E02020305003

Melodious

DIS Veteran
What does this mean E02020305003? My mom made our ADRs today over the phone, great, no problems, we got everything we wanted. Now we're trying to look them up and when we look up the Fantasmic package at Mama Melrose's and a dinner at California Grill, we get this message in red: E02020305003

Is this a major problem? Should we call tomorrow? Both reservations were secured with a credit card, does that have something to do with it? But our Akershus dinner reservation was also reserved with a credit card and, as far as I know, there's nothing wrong with looking up that reservation?

I got the same code today!!! I think it's an error message. I had tried to retrieve multiple adr's and realized the phone number was wrong on some of the adr's. I made the adr's at different times, some had my home # some had my cell #(b/c they ask for a phone # they can contact you at while on vacation)
Maybe you put in the wrong phone #?
All else fails--call to double check!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter