**UK Dis Girly Weekend - 'On The Way Home' !!' **

there is method behind my madness to staying at the hotel:lmao: poor Ian with a mad bunch of girly Disers crashing the house. It is quite mad I live 20 minutes away and have probably stayed in Cardiff more than any other place, it is my fave place for getting drunk

I love the way she reveals this after I agreed to share a room with her!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Who knows, maybe it'll become mine too... ;)

Girls

If any of you want to go ahead and book rooms, thats fine, I suggest you do it as soon as you want. I know there are a linited number of twins with 2 x double beds and so many twins with a double bed and sofa bed:thumbsup2 .

Great news Mandy, Kaylee, and Debs, good to hear your coming woo hoo.

Jen - Do you fancy it hon?? - I hope so:goodvibes

Jackie- You'll find your way Im sure, look forward to seeing you.:thumbsup2

I have booked for me and Karen, Karen if you want a copy of the reservation honey, pm me your email address and I will forward you the confirmation x

I am here roomie :) Have you booked our room yet?

Thanks for the organising Sue :teeth:

If you came to our last girlie weekend or you have never been to a meet before................please come and join us for a fab time!

Not yet Kaylee, I'm afraid my credit card won't be able to take the strain until early next week :blush: But hopefully we can get it booked soon

Yes thanks Sue for doing a great job :thumbsup2

If anyone wants to know how we got on last time, you can find out about our antics here http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1609710

Great news Jules, was the price as I said, I hope so:thumbsup2

Mandy I think Gavin and Charlotte are busy that weekend, however I will see if I can get John Barrowman to join us;) :lmao: Not as strange as you might think as he was down the Bay last week and I saw the girl that plays Gwen in Torchwood in Cardiff Town Centre last Friday:thumbsup2

Mand, they dont want money at the moment darling just a guarantee, and then pay on check out, hope that helps xx

Not yet Kaylee, I'm afraid my credit card won't be able to take the strain until early next week :blush: But hopefully we can get it booked soon

Yes thanks Sue for doing a great job :thumbsup2

If anyone wants to know how we got on last time, you can find out about our antics here http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1609710

Mandy I think Gavin and Charlotte are busy that weekend, however I will see if I can get John Barrowman to join us;) :lmao: Not as strange as you might think as he was down the Bay last week and I saw the girl that plays Gwen in Torchwood in Cardiff Town Centre last Friday:thumbsup2

As much as I would love to have a drink and a laugh with Charlotte, maybe she can be busy on her own and send Gavin over to us. Oooh I love John Barrowman, maybe he'd do :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Mand, they dont want money at the moment darling just a guarantee, and then pay on check out, hope that helps xx

Thanks Jules, Kaylee's just looking into it now, but that'll help :thumbsup2

I speak to Tam and she say, "YES!" :yay: :yay: :yay:

(I've booked out room). :thumbsup2

We are all booked Mand - Cardiff here we come ;)

I want to meet John Barrowman - I know Sue will Fix it for me ;)

Great news Deb and Tam:goodvibes

Great news Mandy and Kaylee:goodvibes

I will see if John is avalible, but you know he has a busy schedule;)

Right so far we have:

DEFINATE
Mandy and Kaylee
Jules and Karen
Deb and Tam
Nat and Joh
Me

Maybe
Jackie, hope you can jackie, would love to meet you
Jen, Hope you can as well hon, love to meet you too.

COME ON GIRLS, I WILL KEEP GIVING THIS A LITTLE BUMP EVERYDAY, THE MORE THE MERRIER, WOULD BE LOVELY TO MEET YOU ALL.:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

I have booked for me and Karen, Karen if you want a copy of the reservation honey, pm me your email address and I will forward you the confirmation x

We're official!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: Thanks for sorting that for me, Jules - very much appreciated... I've only got one question - is Cardiff ready???

We're official!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: Thanks for sorting that for me, Jules - very much appreciated... I've only got one question - is Cardiff ready???

Well Karen, its had me here for the last 46 years so its ready for anything hon:rotfl: :rotfl:

Right it's on the calendar and I can't wait.

Thanks for sorting this out Sue and thanks Deb for booking the room.

What fun :banana:

Tam

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter