**UK Dis Girly Weekend - 'On The Way Home' !!' **

DSC00636.jpg

Great photos Deb :thumbsup2 It's a shame that I either look vacant, a rent-a-wrinkle (on some of those close ups) or completely demented on some of them :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Fab photos Deb :thumbsup2

The two guys are there because we all shamelessly gatecrashed their table ( i felt i should at least ask their names ;) )

Fantastic photos ladies, looks as though you all had a brillant time.

Brilliant photos girls, Ive been so looking forward to seeing them, thanks for posting. What a great weekend it was:thumbsup2

Great photos, looks like you all had fabulous weekend :goodvibes

fabulous piccies!
can't believe how much Sue and Claire look like sisters!

oh and nice of you Claire to pick Nats nose for her whilst shopping, remind me to let you pick mine next time we meet :thumbsup2

Lovely photos everyone.....looks like you had a fun time. :thumbsup2

Great photos girls - sorry about my devil red eyes in some of them:rotfl:

Got Derek safely home - he needs a rest now after all his adventures!!! But he will definitely be at the next girls meet

Tam

Fah-bu-lous photos, laydeez!!! :worship: :worship: :worship: You all look spectacular and it's obvious a wonderful time was had by all... party:

...I'm there next year....and I'll track Karen down (she's only 5 mins away) and I'll drag her kicking and screaming if I have to:thumbsup2

:scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

Just popped on to have a nosey at your pictures :thumbsup2 .Hope you don't mind.Ladies you all look absolutley gorgeous,very 'glamourpuss' in your evening wear.It looks like you all had a fabulous time.x.

See if you can see Joh coming out of primark !

100_0734.jpg

Yes and see how traumatised I look :scared1:

Will try and get my pics up soon ladies - there's been lots going on here since I got home and just haven't had much time to get on the DIS (apologies Sue, I know we were gonna have a chat today)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter