UK Free Dining 2018?

meryll83

All it takes is faith and trust...
Any ideas when the UK free dining offers for 2018 might start?
Helping BIL and SIL who are looking for a good price next year around October half term...

Im assuming it'll start at the beginning of April, when the current offer ends. The current offer is really good if you're looking to go this year ( I know you're looking for next yr )

I'm like your BIL and SIL too and lookiing for next year and awaiting for free dining to come out :)

We're all booked in for this year already :thumbsup2

...but planning to return with BIL and SIL next year too. We're DVC now, so normally just hunting for flight deals for us, but enjoying being back on the hunt for a good free dining deal for them!

Well, we've booked and paid our deposit. I'd be very surprised if it changed.

Yes. I always book flights separately :-)
Do you find it a better deal that way?
Do you add the flights on through Disney when they become available, or book them direct with the airline yourself?

Just booked for February half term. POFQ with upgrade to dining plan - works out the best deal for us as we love to have a proper sit down meal each day at the parks.
Will book flights separately later - watching for a BA or Virgin sale!

So from a quick play online for the dates BIL is looking at for October half term, it looks like it's cheaper to book hotel, tickets and dining through WDW, and book a separate flydrive with Virgin - or I'm not sure whether to advise BIL to hold his nerve and wait for the flight only prices through Virgin Atlantic at 11 months out, but I'd be nervous about doing so with them being quite restricted to dates over half term...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter