Uncrowded days?

Allen&Stef

Earning My Ears
We're taking our first big dream vacation to WDW at the end of September. We'll be there for 8 nights and parts of 9 days, so we should have plenty of time to do most everything we want to do. My question is: Which days should we visit which parks?

The "Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World" says that the least crowded days for this time of year are:
MK - Friday & Wednesday
MGM - Monday & Tuesday
Epcot- Saturday & Sunday
AK - Monday, Tuesday & Sunday

BUT ... it appears that Early Entry days for the parks are on:
MK - Sunday & Thursday
MGM - Tuesday & Saturday
Epcot - Wednesday
AK - Monday & Friday

When are the best days to visit each park? Is it worth it use the extra hour on EE days? ... or should we follow the "Unofficial Guide's" advice for least crowded days? Does it really matter? Any suggestions?

WELCOME TO DIS

I would go for the EE then if the park gets crowded hop to another park on your list. It takes several hours to get crowded and you'll be able to get alot done during that time. Plus at the AK the Kilimanjaro Safaris is a must early in the morning...the animals are more active.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter