unexpected Royal Table ps- update

MagicalMom

<font color=blue>Star of the new show "TFI: Tag Fa
We are going on our Universal Orlando vacation in July. Heaven knows you can't be that close to Disney without stopping by! I just couldn't imagine that! LOLThis morning my husband was calling to get ressies for Crystal Palace lunch. I jokingly said "See if you can get the Rotyal Table for breakfast first!" LOL. Well, he got 8:15am ressies for 6! LOL Ofcourse I am suprised & excited, but I am also worried. We are only going to the Magic kingdom for one day & staying off site. We will be buying single day tickets that morning, at the gate. Will they be open to sell tickets that early? Will we have problems getting in? We were told to tell them our ressie number at the gate & they will let us in. Also, we are going on my sister's birthday. She is the biggest Belle fan in the world! (or so we like to think!) If we call ahead, do you think we could order a cake? Do they do this for breakfast? Will Main Street be as empty & beautiful that erly in the morning & I am fantasizing?:hyper: How early do you think we should arrive at the front gate?
Thanks for all of your help! :earsboy:

I just wanted to bump this up. :) I'm hoping someone can ease my worries. Do you think we'll have trouble buying tickets that morning? :confused:
Thanks, lisa

Order your tickets by phone, have them sent to your house and you'll even get a discount for ordering early. Then you don't have to worry about it.

I was under the impression that you couldn't do this for a single day pass. Is there any other option if this is not posible? Thanks so much for replying.
Lisa:)

This is from the "official" Walt Disney World website:

"Single-Day Theme Park Tickets

Individual admission* for one day either at the Magic Kingdom® Park, Epcot®, Disney-MGM Studios or Disney's Animal Kingdom®Theme Park.

Tickets may be purchased only at Walt Disney World® Theme Parks and Resorts"

I think you'll have to buy your tickets at the gate... If I were you, I'd go ahead and go to www.disney.go.com and go to the "destinations" link, then to "Walt Disney World,", then find the "contact us" link and e-mail Disney with your questions about buying tickets, park entry for CRT, etc. It may take a week or so to receive an answer, but you have plenty of time. That way you get the word right from the Mouse's mouth, ask further questions if you need to, and you can print out the answering e-mail(s) and take it(them) with you to the gate!

Please let us all know what you find out!

Thank you so much. I'll email them & let you know what they say.

Lisa :earsgirl:

An almost empty Main Street first thing in the morning is a beautiful and amazing sight.

Disney replied really quick! :) It look like we are going to make our first trip to Downtown Disney, we've never been there.

Here's their response............

Thank you for contacting the Walt Disney World® Resort.

Ticket booths open up 1 hour before the park opens. If you arrive the night
before, you may want to
purchase your ticket at Guest Relations in Downtown Disney. This way you will
not have to rush to
try to make it on time. If you are buying a multi-park hopper ticket, please
purchase the ticket
before you arrive here.

If you have questions or need further assistance, feel free to contact us.

Please include your full name, E-Mail address, and reservation number if
applicable on all
correspondence.

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Lainie Weidner
Online Guest Service
Walt Disney World
PO Box 101000
Lake Buena Vista, Fl 32830-0100

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter