"Uninvited guests"

this is so fun - I had no idea that such entertainment existed (which I should've assumed since it's Disney DUH!). I just bought the Passporter Guide last night and read about it...

Does anyone else have any more info on them? Videos? Comments? Photos? I am not sure about the Clumsy Waiter, or the tourists...are there any other options? Can you have them make up a character? Like how BridetoBe did with the maid?

Sheila used to work at the Adventurer's Club, she was a great Samantha!

What do you mean about Samantha? Who is that? I have been to Adventurer's Club (loooong time ago), and loved the show - so much fun! Who is the character Samantha? :confused3

Are there more than just three types of improv characters they do?

:hippie:

Samantha Sterling was the female adventurer who did the Hoopla show in the library.

Here is a photo of her (same actress as the cleaning lady at the wedding).

AdvClub_lastnight_Mark_and_ladies-goldhaber.jpg

acmj-11-web.jpg

As you probably know, the actors took turns at playing the different roles at the club, so one evening, she could be Samantha, another evening the maid or Pamelia Perkins, the club president.

I meant for weddings but thanks! I went to the adventurers club before and it was tons of fun! I just wish I could see a video of someones wedding that used actors like uninvited guests...I'm confident Disney would be awesome with whatever act they provide but it would be fun to get an idea beforehand. :)

That was the funniest wedding escapade I have seen in a really long time. Our family and friends aren't really dancing types so this might be the kind of thing we need to do to keep it fun.

that's what I was thinking as well! It's a great form of entertainment! It really makes it a very 'disney' wedding - being that disney is all about entertainment. Where else would anyone have an actor for their wedding?! It's very cool and 'different'! :thumbsup2

We just can't decide on either the clumsy waiter or the uninvited guests...Or maybe both hahah! I wish I could see video to really get an idea for how elaborate these characters are?! :confused3 :surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter