Unique Autograph Idea-possible Vinylmation

firsttimer4

Mouseketeer
This will be my kids 3rd time at Disney! We have let them pick their own autograph book each time once we arrive the pervious 2 trips. But they just sit on the shelf once we return home. I was thinking something different this trip. While searching Pinterest for ideas I saw the 9" Vinylmations that people got signed. I love this idea!! But I can't seem to find them online. Anyone done this?? Know where to find them??

edited because information is no longer valid - see responses below

Last edited:
You can order them from the Disney Shopping app for $29.99. I just got two for an upcoming trip.

You can order them from the Disney Shopping app for $29.99. I just got two for an upcoming trip.

OH WOW thanks for this. They disappeared and I asked at Disney Springs and was told they were discontinued! Glad to see they are back and available on the parks app. I adjusted my earlier post since that is no longer the case.

OH WOW thanks for this. They disappeared and I asked at Disney Springs and was told they were discontinued! Glad to see they are back and available on the parks app. I adjusted mine earlier post since that is no longer the case.

No problem!

I'm going to have to look through the app, I just assumed everything On the Disney store website was on the app (I did just do a search again on the site and could not find them but they are on the app!) thanks for the tip!

On the app if you search vinylmation they should come right up. Just be sure to read because they have both 9" and 3" and the small ones would be worthless for signatures

Thanks for the help! I ordered two today off the app. I hope they make it in time for Easter!

I'm just curious...will the characters sign these? I saw this idea on Pinterest and loved it but when googling the product reviews came up that said the characters are not allowed to sign them....

I'm just curious...will the characters sign these? I saw this idea on Pinterest and loved it but when googling the product reviews came up that said the characters are not allowed to sign them....

I hope that's not true :( The Easter bunny brought my kids each one and some sharpies for our upcoming trip

We used the vinylmation Mickey in early March and didn't have any problems with it. AND, Buzz, who usually just stamps, actually signed it by hand!

We used the vinylmation Mickey in early March and didn't have any problems with it. AND, Buzz, who usually just stamps, actually signed it by hand!

I am so glad to hear this!! I'm looking forward to doing something different

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter