Universal and/or IoA Picture of the day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marmaduke giving DD a ride! :rotfl2:

246349189303_0_ALB.jpg

I still cant get the stupid pics to shrink down so they wont take 2 monitors...so heres a reinactment of a picture of my kids with spiderman

the one on the left is dd (15), she doesnt like spiderman, but loves to take pics...2nd from left, spiderman of course...3rd is ds (5) he wants to be spiderman when he grows up...and last ds (13) too cool for pictures but I made him do it anyway.

:cutie: :charac4: :love: :smooth:

....No, I am NOT wearing 'tie-dyed' pants....

WDW2006102.jpg

...a bit wetter than I had planned on getting, after riding the Dudley Do-Right's Ripsaw Falls ride....

WDW2006104.jpg

...taken at IoA - I'm not sure :confused3 exactly what it is I took a pic of, but I thought it was a cool shot...... ;)

kimmar067 said:
WDW2006104.jpg

...taken at IoA - I'm not sure :confused3 exactly what it is I took a pic of, but I thought it was a cool shot...... ;)

It's a beautiful pic, Kimmar!

Today's pic: The one and Only...Dueling Dragons!

755596357203_0_ALB.jpg

I've got a pic similar to that, I'm pretty sure it was taken in the JP area down by the water on the left side of the JP tourist center or whatever the main building is called. It is looking at the back of the Enchanted Oak and Mythos. I love exploring those weird nooks and crannys around the park too.

Me and the Wizard outside my favorite place to eat at IOA
6c82a1b7.jpg

and the obligatory JAWS shot:
675d9d86.jpg

I know I've just posted two, but it's close to midnight....
The beautiful stained glass ceiling at The Enchanted Oak (my favorite)
ioalcontinent1675rv.jpg

jillybeene71 said:
I still cant get the stupid pics to shrink down so they wont take 2 monitors...so heres a reinactment of a picture of my kids with spiderman

the one on the left is dd (15), she doesnt like spiderman, but loves to take pics...2nd from left, spiderman of course...3rd is ds (5) he wants to be spiderman when he grows up...and last ds (13) too cool for pictures but I made him do it anyway.

:cutie: :charac4: :love: :smooth:

Very funny!!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :thumbsup2

Princess19 said:
Wow, it looks like he's missing some teeth on the left. lol

... :confused3 probably the victim of 'bad oral hygiene' habits...... :rolleyes:

silverangel879 said:
It's a beautiful pic, Kimmar!

...thanks! :rolleyes:

SILVERANGEL879 said:
...Today's pic: The one and Only...Dueling Dragons!

755596357203_0_ALB.jpg

...by the looks of the blue shirt, I'm guessing you're 'ICE'..... :rolleyes1

936617d0.jpg

...is there ANYONE who doesn't have the "In-front-of-the-Universal-Studios-Globe-shot" pic.....???

kimmar067 said:
...by the looks of the blue shirt, I'm guessing you're 'ICE'..... :rolleyes1
:rotfl: ....Next time I'll make sure to wear the RED one.... :rotfl: I love those drangons...what can I say? I'm a rides junkie jajajaja :dance3:

WOW, PLEASE keep these coming. The theming looks great at these two parks.
We are planning our first ever Universal trip for 2007 and can hardly wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter