Universal Express Lines

sbrownell

Earning My Ears
We are going in October and starting at the Universal Studios's area. We're staying in the new Royal Pacific hotel. As guests of one of the on site hotels we were told we would have use of the Express Lines at the parks. Has anyone used them We will be there on a Saturday and are just curious how well they work and if we could actually do the rides at both parks in one day (if we skip shows, etc.). Thanks for your help.

By the way Royal Pacific has a great AAA rate $139.00 a night.

Staying at an onsite hotel is like having an Express Pass to every ride that never expires. Simply look for the Express Pass entrance (usually its the exit) flash your hotel "key" (it looks like a credit card) and breeze right through.

It is literally the ONLY way to do Universal. It makes the park a "possible" task instead of "im"possible.

I've spent half weeks onsite and offsite and did the parks both ways. My son and I agreed, no more Universal WITHOUT the "magic card" as we call it! It's the best perk ever!

You will love it! Enjoy!

Yes, you can probably ride all the major attrractions of both parks in one day. However, that's a lot of running around, and I think you are going to find your kids are going to want to ride their favorite attractions over and over!!!

It's a great perk especially for a saturday.

Herc.

Have you checked out the Universal page on these boards? There are lots of in depth discussions about this topic. Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter