Universal ? for someone w/Entertainment Book!

jgates

<font color=teal>Must vow NEVER to toggle the tags
Are any of the Universal Hotels (Hard Rock or the new one) listed in the Entertainment Book? I need a room for the 1st nite and if we can stay cheap enough I will book one night there so we can have at least one day of full fast pass. They tell me on the Universal Board that we can use it up until close of the check-out day.

However, cheapest rate I can see on the site is $149 and I need to know if they are listed in the Entertainment Bk and are there directions or a code I need to use to request the rate.

(I don't want to buy the book if it will not work for me)

jg

I booked the Royal Pacific with the entertainment rate of $99.00 per night standard view. You will need to show the entertainment card at check-in (comes in the front of the book) in order to receive that rate. Be careful to have the current one for your stay time (all entertainment books expire in November) Having said that, do yourself a favor and just borrow the card from a friend. There is no name on the card, just a number. You can use the card from any state, I use the NY book.

Good luck
Peg:p

The hotels that can be booked with Ent card are all listed on Entertainment.com - there are many on line that are not listed in my book, but can be booked using any book from any area. You don't need to the card or # to book a reservation - worry about that after you have your ressie in hand - just tell them you want the Ent rate (pretty sure all 3 universal hotels qualify - just depends on limited availability/dates) - I also booked RPR for 109. pool view in late Aug., but HRH had no Ent rates for the same dates - some hotels don't offer the rates on weekends.

I booked Hard Rock Hotel for $125/night, even lower than AP rates, for the end of August. I only spent $20 on my local Entertainment book.

But you got to call in quick. I called the second week of January for the end of August. Three weeks later people were saying that those rooms were filled.

Thanks guys. If all else fails, I'll do the $149 but I really don't want to! I'm a tightwad!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter