• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Universal / IOA Gac equivalent?

krismom

<font color=blue>New Rule:<br><marquee><font color
I'm sure that something exists at Universal that is similar to Disney's Gac- has anyone gotten/ used one? Should I show them the Gac since we are doing Disney first? or maybe just invest in the front of the line pass? Thanks for any tips--

Kris :Pinkbounc

oops- forgot about the search feature. Got all my answers!

The best way is to stay at one of the Universal hotels...even just for one night. You get front of the line priviliges (like fast pass return) for all the rides for the day you get there and the day you leave...so if you stayed one night you get two days of FOTL!

Hi we were at Universal and IOA in August they have a form of the GAC you just go to customer service at the gate for which ever park you are going to too . you will have to get one each time you go to the park if it's different day and for each park but you don't need to be staying on site .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter