Universal New Year's Fireworks Cancelled

I am with H2Ojag, Storm's stuffing is fine. By the way in whoville in the pm there is a girl dressed in a white and pink candy cane type of leotard with a ? head piece on top. she is wearing platform heels and the sight will make most males remember this years whobilation well into the future:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :wave:

Can't wait to check that out MIB9's! Just thinking about it makes one wanna Whobilate!! (As long as you don't go blind and can't see the fireworks)
Which brings me to.....if they shoot the fireworks too low so the Citywalk folks can't see 'um, wasn't there a thread awhile back where someone caught some firework shrapnel?
Could there possibly be a UO Purple Heart Trading Pin soon?

Originally posted by h20jag
Can't wait to check that out MIB9's! Just thinking about it makes one wanna Whobilate!! (As long as you don't go blind and can't see the fireworks)
Which brings me to.....if they shoot the fireworks too low so the Citywalk folks can't see 'um, wasn't there a thread awhile back where someone caught some firework shrapnel?
Could there possibly be a UO Purple Heart Trading Pin soon?

h2ojag is back:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

<center>
drop.gif
</center>

This thread has definitely gone SOUTH! From fireworks to stuffing! Well, I never!

<marquee>:crazy:
smash.gif

I'll get that Barry!</marquee>

Not really, Mr. Hom... like this post most of my "stuffing" has gone SOUTH! :p

Speaking of stuffing, how the heck does Spiderman get into that outfit??

So,
If any of us regular old joes don a super-hero outfit....oh, nevermind!
What happened to the darn fireworks talk?!
Jim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter