• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Universal Partner Hotels shuttle during HHN

cdurham1

Most magical at the most magical place on Earth
DVC Platinum
Looking at Hyatt House or Hyatt Place this October, including a HHN night. I can't figure out if the Partner Hotels shuttle will run late. Thinking about staying until close. Anyone know if they run that late?

I sincerely doubt it. Why would they schedule a bus to run at 2am to pick up the 4 people from that specific hotel that went to that specific HHN night and stayed to the end? Or do they just try to pick some arbitrary earlier time that people will be done with HHN? And when is the bus ride over TO HHN - before 6pm, at 8pm, etc? It'd be a waste of money for off-site hotels to try to do it, and inevitably no one would be happy with whatever timing they decided upon.

Add me to the group that’s advising to call and ask directly. My first thought would be no. Especially for anyone else reading this in the future.

Remember HHN lasts 2 months. I can see where someone not that familiar might assume a large hotel chain would provide transportation to a sold out Orlando area Halloween party on a Saturday night in late October. But HHN also runs on Wednesday nights in early September when not as many people are staying to close (we are usually part of the leave just before midnight crowd) how would an off site hotel logistically handle all those slower nights when only a couple of people are staying until close.

I sincerely doubt it. Why would they schedule a bus to run at 2am to pick up the 4 people from that specific hotel that went to that specific HHN night and stayed to the end? Or do they just try to pick some arbitrary earlier time that people will be done with HHN? And when is the bus ride over TO HHN - before 6pm, at 8pm, etc? It'd be a waste of money for off-site hotels to try to do it, and inevitably no one would be happy with whatever timing they decided upon.
I think the same shuttle regularly runs to all the Universal Partner Hotels

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter