Universal Question

The city walk has several, we ate at the Hard Rock and I was not impressed with the food at all. Lots of other places there to try though.

CitiWalk has dozens of restaurants. Buca di Beppo is a favorite of ours.

Woody

Haha I've heard of Buca Du Beppo before, they had they filmed perfect proposal there for TLC's show.

There's Bucca di Beppo, which was mentioned before. Hard Rock is kind of small and loud and I wouldn't recommend it unless you're a real Hard Rock Cafe fan. There are also some asian restaurants, a Tony Roma's, a Mexican Restaurant, a MiniBrewery type place, a Wolfgang Puck restaurant (I believe it's one of the Grill type places, not the REALLY expensive variety), and a Saddleranch which is right by the park entrance (that's really popular with people I know). I am personally fond of The Daily Grill and there's a Bubba Gump's seafood place opening soon (sadly Gladstones is gone).

For less expensive fare, Citywalk also has a sort of "food court" on its second level which has places like Subway, Tommy's, etc. There's also cheaper stuff not in the "food court" including: Starbucks, a pizza place, Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, Jamba Juice, a pretzel place, a hot dog place, and a crepe place.

Hope this helps. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter