Universal Studios Gamecube Game!

Straycat

Mouseketeer
Did you all know about this? I didnt till today. DS gave me his christmas list and the only thing on it is a Nintendo Gamecube. So, off I went in search of one. Found one at Circuit City and dropped it off to my sister's house with explicit instructions not to let me have it till christmas time otherwise I would end up breaking it open and playing with it.
So anyways, I went to my favorite videogame site to check out the gamecube games to figure out what games to buy this year. I couldnt believe my eyes when I read UNIVERSAL STUDIOS PARK ADVENTURE. You know this will be a musthave game for a Universal/IOA addict like myself.

It has jaws, back to the future, et, jurassic park, wild wild west stunt show and more. check out this link if you want to read more. http://cube.ign.com/previews/16591.html

uverse3in.jpg

I have known about the game for about six months. (Video Games are my second love after IOA) I was at Walmart 10 hours early on Saturday to ensure I had a Gamecube. (They went on sale at midnight) I went all around town and very sadly I never saw the Universal Studios game. Someone please tell me if they found it availible, because I despirately want this game.

Thanks,
Charlie:crazy:

Thanks!

The article Straycat sent said the game would be released at launch (which was last Sunday). I'm willing to wait a few measly months for this wonderful game to be released!

Charlie:crazy:

My son is a fireman and Backdraft is his favorite movie. Why is Backdraft on the game? Is Universal Studios putting Backdraft in the park? Was there ever a Backdraft there? I just bought my 10 yr old Gamecube 4 Christmas and he can't wait to play this new Universal Game with his older brother I hope it comes out b4 March.

The game is based on Universal Studios Hollywood. There is a Backdraft attraction there as well as a Jurassic Park River Adventure.

Actually, the game is based on Universal Studios Japan. Which is why many of the park facades look like ours in Florida, but the attractions are all wonky.

Thanks...that clears things up. I was wondering why some of the screenshots looked so much like USF, but included USH attractions. Unfortunately the reviews I've read of the game haven't been that great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter