Universal Studios Hollywood ride bag policy

RatherB@Disney

Ohana means Family, and Family means.......
I've read many reports of the nightmarish locker situation at the Mummy ride, since no bags are allowed. I've been searching the boards for any issues with the other rides - are bags/ purses allowed? If so, what size is recommended so we aren't forced to put it in a locker for every ride?

We'll go bag-free if we that's what we need to do to avoid constant locker visits, but it'd really be helpful to have a small bag to carry essentials.

when i went in 2012 the mummy ride was the only one we needed to use a locker for.

I think only the Mummy and the Harry Potter ride require you to lock up your bags. None are allowed. I was just there in March and it really wasn't a big deal to lock my small purse and souvineers up and then grab them at the end of the ride. It's kind of built into the ques, anyway.

I think only the Mummy and the Harry Potter ride require you to lock up your bags. None are allowed. I was just there in March and it really wasn't a big deal to lock my small purse and souvineers up and then grab them at the end of the ride. It's kind of built into the ques, anyway.
Ok, great - thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter