Universal studios parade??????

Does Universal studios have fireworks or a parade????

I think they like to think they have a parade, but their idea of a parade is a few characters quickly going down the way in a trolley while loud music plays. And that's IT.

They don't have fireworks, but if you see the Waterworld show laterish, the fireworks they use during that are much easier to see. The Waterworld show is very good, by the way. MUCH better than the movie. But don't sit in the wet zones unless you plan on getting wet because there have been people who get completely drenched in every showing I've seen.

Haha Yeah its just a trolly with some characters dancing.

I spent 4 days at disneyland before going to US for the first time ever, and when I saw that it was like ..... you call that a parade :rotfl: But it was still fun. It was neat to see characters you normally woulndt see like Fival Goes West and Woody Wood Pecker. Its very cool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter