Universal Tickets - Where to Buy???

RobMc

Earning My Ears
Hi Gang,
I'm travelling to Florida in September for my Honeymoon, we will be making our way to Orlando for 4 nights after visiting Key West and Ft. Lauderdale for two weeks, Staying at Hard Rock, Any idea where is the best place to purchase tickets for the Universal Park?, Is it best to pre buy them here in Ireland from the Travel Agent?, or will it be cheaper to get them at the Hard Rock or Universal Tickets Booth (presuming there is one?) can I get a ticket to cover all the Parks? (studios, IOA and City) what kind of prices can I expect to pay for the tickets for the two of us??

Wow thats a lot of questions, hoping for loads of advice and info, thanking you in advance for your help.

P.S.

What about getting a nice room upgrade for honeymooners in the hotel, what are our chances, any tips to improve our chances of an upgrade (I'm even willing to pay) can you haggle at the check in desk for a good price for an upgrade.

Last time I bought tickets it was from www.centralfloridatravel.com - they are an online discount ticket broker in Orlando. They will deliver your tickets for free right to the hotel and they will be waiting for you when you check in. These are discounted tickets too. If you don't see what you need on their web site, email and ask any questions you may have - I think they can get other tickets that might not be listed there.

Definately mention that it is your honeymoon when your reserve your room - or call back to "check your reservation" and mention it then. Also bring it up at check in (can't hurt) - you will LOVE the Hard Rock. If you get a room with a view of the roof - ask to be changed because even the standard view rooms have some great views of the gardens.

When I went there this past Xmas, tickets were sold at HRH and they were the best buys in town! I purchased 2 2-day tickets for the price of 1, they were $50 each! It was some kind of promotion but I was told about it when I made my reservations. Call the hotel and ask first if they have any promotions for tickets at the time you will be going. HTH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter