• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

unknown rental companies

disnurse

<font color=FF33CC>Enjoys "other" parks too, but d
Still loking for a good deal for car over april vacation. best prices are for the following unheard of companies. EZ rent, payless and americar. Anyone ever dealt with them, where are the locatried, ect?

I don't know much about these companies, but all of them are off the airport and run shuttles to their locations. My brother used Americar one time and it took him over an hour to get the car. (I am not sure of all the details!)

I have used Payless twice with no problems.

When you take their shuttle, they go out the north entrance and onto a side road in the general direction of WDW. When you get to their office you will see the toll booth that you will happily skip when you take their car and continue on to Disney (following that road (Frontage becomes McCoy) you rejoin the Bee Line (528) at the next stop (Exit 9 Tradesport) and continue west to I-4.

Mom and pop local car rental agencies, even with an Internet booking, are not really for beginners. There are lots of ripoffs such as disputes over how much gas is/was in the car and little scratches they all of a sudden claim are serious damage.

Disney hints:
http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/disney.htm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter