• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Unplugged Chit Chat Thread

Is that Cobra's Curse? How is it? Looks pretty cool

That one is cheetah hunt. Cobra is cool, but nothing super thrilling. Like the elevator style lift rather than a hill is cool. I would call the spinning more of a smooth rotation. But it's neat. Just not what the radio commercials make it out to be.

That one is cheetah hunt. Cobra is cool, but nothing super thrilling. Like the elevator style lift rather than a hill is cool. I would call the spinning more of a smooth rotation. But it's neat. Just not what the radio commercials make it out to be.

Cool - it looks neat in video format / the promotions

They just opened The Joker at the six flags near me which is similar concept except the seats spin around rather than rotate so i think it is a bit more thrilling

Today I'm hunting for part two of my halloween party costume. Have to go buy fabric. Not fun but I must blech. After that they plan is to try and get it sewn this weekend so I can work on accessories over the next few weeks and make any alterations I need.

14068105_684101911738671_7600594867056249378_n.jpg

One of my biggest Disney Pet peeves in meme form.

Last edited:

I worked both Thursday and Friday nights so it was nice to sleep in a bit this morning. Then I had to go to my office for a bit to see one patient. I did some paperwork while I was there.

The rest of the day, so far, I've been catching up on emails and some professional surveys. We went out briefly because my wife's van needed a new headlight. Oh, I also made the final payment for Podcast Cruise 6.0!

I think I'm making a stir fry for dinner. I really should go get that started. It takes a while.

The rest of the day, so far, I've been catching up on emails and some professional surveys. We went out briefly because my wife's van needed a new headlight. Oh, I also made the final payment for Podcast Cruise 6.0!
Lucky, maybe by podcast 20.0 I'll no longer be a broke young adult and can go LOL. At least i'm close to Disney and can go a couple times a month.

Lucky, maybe by podcast 20.0 I'll no longer be a broke young adult and can go LOL. At least i'm close to Disney and can go a couple times a month.
It's taken us until we were 52 so don't feel bad. I'd much rather be close to Disney.

Was suppose to go fabric shopping today but found out both shops I wanted to visit were closed :( Mood was open but it is so so expensive.

If anyone has a trusted online fabric place let me know. Need some different types for my Rey costume.

This is actually a local store that my wife shops at now and then when she's looking for something special and can't find it at JoAnn's but they do online sales, too.

http://www.jandofabrics.com

Oh I'll take a look. I wish we had a JoAnn's I'm still new to sewing and find the garment district so intimidating because it is full of fashion design students and real designers not just hobbiests.

Last edited:
So I couldn't figure out what was up with my phone camera/why It made me look so weird. Apparently it added some weird filters. Note me in my avatar picture with none of this weird filters the this photo of the new filters. I look terrifying. My eyes look alien also I don't think the filter knew where to point them. I look unnaturally pale and the face "thinner" makes me look skeletal and like I have a dent in my face.
14112124_10209768755163191_1765120682_n.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter