Unversal Bonus Pass

MsDisney

DIS Veteran
Well, I haven't seen anyone mention THIS one yet...but there is yet another ticket deal out there that I figured I would post the info on...

The Universal Bonus Pass $89.95

This pass is good for unlimited admission for 7 CONSECUTIVE days from first day of use and is good for both USF and IOA as well as CityWalk. (so unlimited admission for 7 days at all parks)

It must be purchased by Jan.31, 2002 and the last day of use must be by Feb. 28, 2002.

There is a limit of 4 tickets per purchase and does not include parking or any discounts, etc.

AAA and Fan Club discounts apply.

Happy Who-lidays!!! :D
Karen

This sounds like the perfect deal for our family. Where do I find it? Is there a link?
Thanks for the tip! :)

I don't have a link - they gave me the flyer on my way into the parking garage this morning (last minute Christmas shopping!:D ) - I also saw it on the signage and such on the way to IOA...it must be available right at the ticket windows...the flyer they gave me doesn't specify, but since THEY are advertising it, I'd guess you get it there! :)

Sounds like a GREAT deal!

Karen

Karen, this is an awesome deal for those who are vacationing for a week in Orlando. That price is equivalent to the two day two park pass!

Thanks, as usual, for the info!

No Problem! I figured, keeping up with the pass deals can be a fulltime job - so any way to help people be better informed...well, I'm your woman! :) Personally, I'm glad I have annuals, my head spins sometimes watching people try to sort out the best way to go with the passes! Especially the Disney ones...those get really tricky!

Karen

MsDiz trying to find anyway possible to recruit as many females as possible for the Ladies of Universal meet. :D

We are going in Feb. and I was going to order the buy 2 get 1 free deal that people were posting about earlier. This is better than that and I'd like to take advantage of it, but I'm concerned that it may be gone when we arrive. Does anyone know if this can be ordered by phone or website? Is it at the gate only? Thanks for any advice.
Jenn

Well, I can't answer your question...but ordering by phone or online would be your only options anyway, (unless you knew someone going that could pick them up for you) I would think, since it says that you must purchase the pass by Jan. 31st - you would then be able to use it in Feb. tho since the last day must be used by Feb.28th.

Karen

I just got off the phone with Universal ... 1-800-UESCAPE. The operator had to look up the info but it was exactly as MsDis posted.

BTW, for kids it's 76.95!

I just called Universal. They said that the pass has to be purchased in person. Not available by phone or online. We aren't going until Jan 25, and I am wondering if they will still have the offer...Should I get the 2 day pass (for 3 days) or hope that it is still being offered when I go?

Well, if it says that the pass must be purchased by Jan.31st, and you can ONLY purchase it in person, I would imagine that it will be available for purchase until the 31st! It doesn't say anything in the small print on the card I have that the offer may change or cancel without notice...

I would call guest services and verify that they are offering it to purchase until that date...or better yet, email them and get it in writing...they make good on guest "issues"!!! :)

Karen

when it comes to holding them over the barrel MsDiz knows all the tricks:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter