Upcoming AK swap- postponed

:grouphug:
Sending prayers your way. Glad everyone is all right and hope you get the insurance/car thing figured out quickly!

Thanks everyone, bit of good news the guy that hit us has accepted full liability so it doesn't look like we have to fight it. We went to the chiro and the MD today and everyone checks out ok but the chiro wants to see me and DH on Friday. We are both having shoulder pain so he wants to take xrays and adjust us. He is so great, Dr T, skipped lunch today to see us so DS6 could make the MD appt on time. The staples will come out next Friday, but I will just run up to the ER for that, they are closer.

I just want my car back. It's not like I need to go anywhere but the fact that I can't stinks. We were this close to paying off so I hope I can still drive it.

I promise if I can focus tomorrow I will read through everyones posts and work out a plan. Hopefully I can get everything ready for signups on Friday or Saturday.

BAMB

Please do not hesitate to let me know if I can help you in any way.

I am so glad you are feeling better.

How awful! Glad to hear you and your family weren't seriously hurt! As others have said, if you need anything...

At least you won't have a big fight on your hands with the insurance and hopefully all that can get resolved quickly. I hope your car can be fixed. It's bad enough being without it, but to be so close to paying it off and then this happens. What a bummer!:sad2:

Poor Buffy and family! :wizard: :grouphug: and have a nice cup of tea.

I can't join in because of vacation (I'll have enough when I get back!) but TCPShauna feel free to send me any suff you can't use ;) I'm sure we can come up with something I have that you would like in exchange. :thumbsup2

Buffy sorry to hear about your accident. Glad no one was seriously hurt. Hopefully you can get everything worked out to your satisfaction with the insurance.

I'm supposed to leave on Saturday and I want to sign up! AK is my favorite park! If signups are after I leave can I be signed up for a couple of groups?

Buffy sorry to hear about your accident. Glad no one was seriously hurt. Hopefully you can get everything worked out to your satisfaction with the insurance.

I'm supposed to leave on Saturday and I want to sign up! AK is my favorite park! If signups are after I leave can I be signed up for a couple of groups?

sure , let me know what you want.

Has the tag book swap also been postponed? Or does she usually start sign-ups later in the day because of work?

Has the tag book swap also been postponed? Or does she usually start sign-ups later in the day because of work?

I sent Faerie a message.. I'm sure she might be at lunch right now... so when she checks in she'll post a note as to when sign ups will start!!!
Thanks for asking!!! :)

I sent Faerie a message.. I'm sure she might be at lunch right now... so when she checks in she'll post a note as to when sign ups will start!!!
Thanks for asking!!! :)

I'm so torn about the tag book swap. On the one hand, I know I will be kicking myself if I don't do it, but on the other hand, I'm swamped with swaps! Ack! :eek:

It'll be coming this afternoon - my boss is leaving for vacation in a couple of hours... AHHHHHH it's crazy til I kick him out the door

I really feel like I'm missing something. Please tell me if I am.

OK so, so far I have:
general AK -2 to 3 groups
Land - 2 to 3 for each land
Attractions and shows - 2 to 3
Animals - 2 to 4
dining -2 to 3
Non Specific (colors/prints) - 3 to 4

Anything else??? Geez this is going to be huge!!!!

same things for the kits and elements I'm going to start working up the logistics and post sign ups later tonight.

Buffy, that looks great to me. You're right--this one's going to be huge!! My only problem is going to be not signing up for more than I've already decided on!! My AK addiction is overwhelming!! :)

Oh yeah.:woohoo:

I will stay up tonight waiting for this one.:surfweb:

I have been buying stuff to use on it.:cloud9:

Yeah..........:yay:

Yeahh:dance3:

Oh yeah.:woohoo:

I will stay up tonight waiting for this one.:surfweb:

I have been buying stuff to use on it.:cloud9:

Yeah..........:yay:

Yeahh:dance3:

This is SO me!! After reading this post, it made me think of going into work tomorrow all bleary-eyed. Tomorrow is reporting day for teachers (counselors (me) have been back for 2 weeks). I can see me saying, "Yeah, it was tough to come to work today. Man, those swap sign-ups keep me up for a while. Can't do those late nights anymore." (use the Dazed and Confused voice). Our men teachers would think I was NUTS!! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter