UPDATE: Canadian Access to My Disney Experience

I would call Disney Tech support first. Maybe they can help. If not, contact Magical Vacations. Each member of our family of four has a ten day base ticket assigned to them in the MDE. It's in the section "My Reservations." This is what has allowed me to make fastpass reservations for each family member.

Good luck and keep us posted. :goodvibes

I called and its all messed up. Travel agent confirmed when they called too. I can't order magic bands or make fast passes for my family.
Disney is going to try and fix it. Probably cancel and give me a new reservation/confirmation number. Hope to hear in the next 24 hrs.

Up and live here in Ontario!

But I have a question - because we're still in the planning stages, I had about 5 trip ideas saved with the old system.

Now, I have one cart saved, and when I go to price out other trip ideas, it gives me a message that this will change my cart.

Can you no longer save trips??

I have a question about the magic bands...I have my reservation linked through the app, but I don't know how to add the magic bands. Do you need to be invited to add them?

I have a question about the magic bands...I have my reservation linked through the app, but I don't know how to add the magic bands. Do you need to be invited to add them?

When are your travel dates? MB are currently tested at a few selected resorts for the months of August and September only.

I linked my tickets purchased from UT and it looks like it worked well. I assigned each ticket to a family member using the code on the back of the paper tickets from UT. The correct number of days and type of ticket showed up. Now it lists them as available and not used yet. I even tested entering the same ticket number twice and it said that the ticket had already been transferred to an electronic ticket. We'll bring the original tickets along just in case.

I hope this will eliminate the need to pick up our room keys from check-in and walking over to the concierge to have our paper tickets transferred on to our room keys. In fact, the CMs used to read the same number off the back of the tickets from UT that I did so it should work the same way.

In the end, this should allow us to continue to take advantage of the cheaper tickets through UT and utilize the Magic Bands in the future...I think.

Good to know it seems to be working ok ... I'm with you in your thinking ... with 8 of us travelling even the extra bit of savings from the UT tickets adds up!

The site is working for me, but it is asking to reconfirm my information. When I put in my address, it keeps telling me that the city/province/postal code combination is incorrect, but it isn't.

If it doesn't do that, it will tell me I didn't agree to the terms and conditions, but I checked both boxes.
Anyone else have these problems, or know a way to fix it?

The site is working for me, but it is asking to reconfirm my information. When I put in my address, it keeps telling me that the city/province/postal code combination is incorrect, but it isn't.

If it doesn't do that, it will tell me I didn't agree to the terms and conditions, but I checked both boxes.

We have that problem earlier and ended up it was the City name that caused the problem. We live in GTA and instead of putting in "Toronto" we have to put the current city that we live in although the area that we are in now is officially considered as part of city of Toronto. Hope that helps!

Mine does the exact same thing! I live in St. John's and thought the period and apostrophe might be messing it up so I took those out but then I had problems with the check boxes at the bottom of the page. I can't get it to work and now I can't retrive my reservations!

We have that problem earlier and ended up it was the City name that caused the problem. We live in GTA and instead of putting in "Toronto" we have to put the current city that we live in although the area that we are in now is officially considered as part of city of Toronto. Hope that helps!

That problem seems to crop up every now and then with lots of sites. Sometimes I will put in Toronto and my postal code and it says the city is wrong or the site will auto correct it to East York instead.

Mine does the exact same thing! I live in St. John's and thought the period and apostrophe might be messing it up so I took those out but then I had problems with the check boxes at the bottom of the page. I can't get it to work and now I can't retrive my reservations!

This is exactly what happened to me. I live just outside of St. John's, so I put my town name, when it didn't work I tried St. John's, but then the check marks wouldn't work.

Have ANY Canadians received the customized bands at their resort yet?

I will let you know really late tomorrow when we check in to Conteporary! (.......actually it will be the early hours of Friday!)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter